Earloop Face Masks are an effective means of preventing transmission of Covid and saving lives.
Along with wearing a face mask, avoid crowds, close or direct contact with people or the environment, wash your hands regularly while sneezing and coughing, and cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or with your arm.
Masks may be used to shield healthy people or to prevent onward transmission, depending on the form.
Best earloop face masks:
Daily Human Care is now providing the best earloop face masks with the following properties;
- Face masks are disposable
- Our face masks are made up of non-woven fabric material like cotton that is gentle for skin and very comfortable.
- Three-ply layers can better block and filter small particles in the air, reducing mugginess when wearing masks.
- The nose clip of the masks will reduce fogging on the glasses and fit on the nose bridge.
- The masks contain high elastic earloops, even after wearing for a long time, avoid uncomfortableness.
Buy Our Products Now :
Disposable Face Mask
|Non-woven 3-Ply Disposable Face Mask are made from spun bond polymer non-woven fabric.||Buy Now
Kids Face Mask
|Non-woven Kids 3-Ply Disposable Face Mask are made from spun bond polymer non-woven fabric.||Buy Now
Respiratory Reusable Face Mask
|Respiratory Reusable Face Mask are 5 layered Face Masks made up of 1 layer of activated carbon…||Buy Now
Printed Washable Face Mask
|Printed Washable Face Mask are 5 layered Face Masks made up of 1 layer of activated carbon…||Buy Now
KN95 Respiratory Mask
|KN95 Respiratory Mask consist of 5 layers, outer non-woven layer second high …||Buy Now
Who should wear what kind of mask?
Earloop disposable face masks with medical equivalence are recommended for:
- Physicians and other health-care professionals.
- Someone who is sick, even though they only have minor symptoms like muscle aches, a moderate cough, a sore throat, or exhaustion.
- Someone who is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or has tested positive.
- Individuals outside of health facilities that are caring for someone who is a known or suspected COVID-19 case.
Medical face masks are also recommended for the following classes, as they are more likely to become critically ill and die from COVID-19:
- People who are 60 years old or older.
- People of any age who have underlying health problems, such as chronic bronchitis, diabetes mellitus, immunocompromised patients, obesity, cancer, and heart disease.
Fabric masks are non-medical and can be used by someone under the age of 60 who does not have any serious health problems.
Earloop face mask made with Fabric:
How to put on and wear earloop face masks made up of Fabric:
- Use an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water to clean your hands before applying the mask.
- Search for holes or gaps in the mask before using it; do not use a mask that is broken.
- Cover the mouth, nose, and chin with the mask, leaving no holes on the sides.
- Tie the straps behind your head or around your ears. Crossing your straps will result in holes on the side of your face.
- Please don’t touch the facemask when it’s on. If you come into contact with it, wash your face.
- If your mask becomes dirty or wet, change it.
How to take off and store earloop face masks made up of Fabric:
- Before removing the mask, wipe your hands.
- Remove the mask from the ear loops only, without reaching the front of the mask.
- Put your fabric mask in a clean plastic, resealable bag if it isn’t dirty or damp and you intend to reuse it. When removing the mask from the bag, keep it by the elastic loops if you need to use it again. Once a day, cleanse your mask.
- After removing the mask, wash your hands.
Non-woven 3-Ply Disposable Face Mask are made from spun bond polymer non-woven fabric. This material is preferred for its light weight.
How to clean fabric disposable earloop face masks:
- Clean cloth masks at least once a day with soap or detergent and hot water (at least 60 degrees Celsius/140 degrees Fahrenheit).
- If washing the mask in hot water is impossible, wash it in soap/detergent and room temperature water, then boil it for 1 minute.
General tips about Disposable earloop face masks:
- Make sure you have your own mask and don’t share it with anyone by washing your hands before touching your mask.
- While interacting with others, avoid the urge to pull your mask down to your chin or remove it altogether.
- Don’t wrap your mask around your arm or hand and don’t bring it down to rest around your chin or neck. Instead, please put it in a clean plastic bag to keep it dry.